This stunning purple druzy statement bracelet makes quite an impression and will make you feel a million dollars whenever you wear it!
As seen in the UK Sunday Times 'Style' magazine (the white version)! Also featured in Etsy's first ever UK printed Gift Catalogue! (the purple version)
The combination of the tiny, sparkling sugar druzy crystals along with the high shine of the edgy spine chain is knock-out and just oozes modern casual elegance. The spine chain is gold plated.
This piece is light-weight, easy to wear, and it looks fabulous layered with other pieces. It makes a gorgeous gift for a loved one, or splendid treat for yourself - perfect for those who enjoy jewellery, gemstones and fashion, and like their style to be chic and unique.
It's such a unique and stylish bracelet that it will add interest and attention to all sorts of looks. Perfect for the summer season of beaches, parties, picnics, get-together's and balmy evenings or the parties and gatherings of Christmas.
These stones are natural, free-form crystals and therefore each stone will vary slightly in size, shape and shade. Some are round, some oval, some more organic and some chunkier. The stones measures approximately 3 x 2cm on average, with a depth of approximately 1-1.5cm. Some stand quite proud of the wrist. There are some chunkier stones for those that like to make more of a statement.
PLEASE NOTE - DESIGN CHANGE - The magnetic clasp has been changed for a 14k gold fill lobster clasp. The chain has been replaced for the exact same design but with more of a high shine finish. The replacement chain is not solid brass and therefore the price has been reduced by £10 to reflect this. Please note that this chain has a plated finish and, like all plated metals, the finish will wear away over time.
► ► ► DETAILS:
Available in the following sizes:
* SML - approx 17.5cm / 7" bracelet length, will fit a wrist measuring up to approx 16cm / 6.75".
* MDM - approx 20cm / 8" bracelet length, will fit a wrist measuring up to approx 19cm / 7.75".
* LGE - approx 22.5cm / 9" bracelet length, will fit a wrist measuring up to approx 21cm / 8.75".
* Druzy stones vary in size and shape, but approx 3 x 2cm on average, with a depth of approximately 1-1.5cm.
► GIFT WRAPPING:
* Is this is a gift? Then let me take care of that for you!
* Artique Boutique jewellery comes beautifully presented in an organza gift bag for free. But if would like to add that extra special touch to your gift, then our lovely black gift box, wrapped in ribbon, with a handwritten card, may be just the finishing touch you need. You can find it in the 'Gift Box' section.
♥ Take advantage of FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on this item today! ♥
Shipping from United Kingdom
► SHIPPING COSTS:
* All items ship for free! Yes, free!
* For now anyway ...
► PROCESSING YOUR ORDER:
* Items are typically sent within 1-3 days.
► UK DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
* Sent by Royal Mail First Class Signed For.
* Typical delivery time is 1-2 days after dispatch.
* Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
► INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
* Sent by standard Airmail.
* Typical European delivery time is 3-7 days.
* Typical US delivery time is 8-20 days.
* Typical Worldwide delivery time is 10-28 days.
* Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
► CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
* Please note that any custom fees, duties, taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
► DELIVERY ADDRESS:
* If you would like your order to be sent as a gift, then please tell me in the 'note to seller' section & include the recipients address.
* Your jewellery will come to you beautifully presented in a black organza gift bag with Artique Boutique signature touches. Perfect for safe-keeping or gifting.
For extra protection during transit, it will be sent to you inside a sturdy postal box.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
It's very important to me that you are happy with your order from Artique Boutique. If for any reason you are not, I can offer you a refund.
► REFUND PROCEDURE:
* Please do contact me about any problems straight away, as this gives me the opportunity to do all I can to resolve any issue for you, and to ensure your shopping experience is a positive and enjoyable one.
* Please contact me within 14 days of receiving your item to discuss a return or exchange.
* Please note that the shipping costs of returning an item is the customer's responsibility.
* Please ensure the item has not been worn, does not smell of perfume, and has not come into contact with any substances that could damage, corrode or affect the stones or metal components, such as moisturisers, hairspray, perfumes, etc.
* Please return the item to me, UNWORN, with it's original gift packaging, wrapped carefully to prevent damage in transit.
* Under the Distance Selling Regulations it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the item is returned safely in a 're-saleable', 'as received', condition in order to receive a full refund. Therefore we recommend an insured and tracked delivery service. Please retain your proof of postage, as we cannot be held liable for goods lost or damaged in transit.
* Please include a note of your name and order number along with your returned item.
* As soon as I receive the returned item, I will issue a refund. Please kindly note that full item price is refunded, but not any shipping costs.
*** IMPORTANT *** - If returning an item from overseas (non-EU countries) , please ensure that the package very clearly states "RETURNED GOODS - UNSUITABLE" on the outside front of the package, as failure to do so may incur UK Customs & Excise import duty which will be deducted from any refund. Thank you.
► TAKING CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY:
* Your jewellery is handmade and may have delicate materials which will appreciate your gentle loving care and handling.
* All jewellery is best stored away from heat, light and damp.
* Please protect your jewellery from contact with liquids that may tarnish silver, change the color of metal, coat gemstones and weaken components over time (such as perfumes, hair sprays, moisturizers, water, etc).
* Please don't sleep or do vigorous exercise whilst wearing jewellery as it may break, which may in turn also injure you.
* I, Joanne Poore, retain copyright of all my designs and images. Please do not duplicate, reproduce or copy my work by any means without my written permission.
►► ► CUSTOMER COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK:
♥ "Beautiful craftsmanship and so personally and thoughtfully packaged."
♥ "I adore this necklace ... it is really, Really, REALLY stunning! The colors are amazing, the packaging is so pretty, and Joanne is professional as well as warm & friendly. Will order again very soon!"
♥ "Beautiful necklace with lovely detail - the colors so carefully chosen! Very nice seller, Great shop!!"
♥ "Gorgeous piece! wonderful seller, excellent service and attention to detail. I am a repeat customer and will return again!"
♥ "Excellent seller, great communication and top class customer service. This was a birthday present for my sister in Ireland. It arrived exactly on time - on the day of her birthday and she is absolutely delighted with it. Thank you very much."
♥ "Arrived promptly. Superb craftsmanship. Joanne is very personable! Also, the gift box is a very nice touch!"
♥ "Gorgeous piece of art! Speedy delivery, beautifully packaging, very lovely communication. Thank you so much! A very recommended Etsy seller!!!"
Phew! Thank you for visiting and taking the time to read my Shop Policies!
You probably deserve a medal if you've made it this far down the page! :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know.
Sep 1, 2015
Absolutely beautiful item - nearly kept it for myself, but it was a gift for a friend's 50th. The bracelet was beautifully and carefully packaged, and Joanne was very kind to post it quickly so I received it in time. I will definitely be buying from Artique Boutique again.