This gorgeous, handmade pink topaz bracelet is the epitome of delicate femininity and luxury.
Understated but utterly exquisite, this April / October / November birthstone bracelet makes the perfect gift for a cherished lady in your life. The diamond is said to bring love and clarity into all partnerships and bonding relationships, making this beautiful bracelet the perfect representation of your love!
Featuring a delectable combination of colours, textures and stones, including very rare 'red' diamonds in their raw, natural and unadulterated state - I have never come across anything quite like these diamonds again since I first discovered them.
The rough diamonds are framed either side by a delightful swathe of pretty pink topaz beads, pink tourmaline beads, and a carefully chosen mix of glass seed beads.
Finished with a black oxidised sterling silver extender chain and clasp. Designed to be worn fairly long to dangle over the back of the hand, this bracelet is adjustable between approximately 7.5 inches / 17.5 cm and 8.5 inches / 21.5 cm. You can choose to add a longer extender chain if you would like. Three little topaz beads dangle from the chain, ensuring that this bracelet looks beautiful on your wrist from all angles.
Wear this rough diamond bracelet alone or stacked with others. Due to the mix of pretty and neutral tones, this bracelet will work very well for all seasons and outfits, whether you're getting dressed up for a special occasion or party in the winter months, or headed for a barbecue during the summer time. It will also easily transition from day to night to transform your look.
Diamonds, the birthstone for April, represent faithfulness, love, purity, innocence, and relationships filled with love.
This bracelet also features Tourmaline, which is the birthstone for October, and Topaz, the birthstone for November, which was one of the twelve stones in the breastplate of the ancient Hebrew High Priests, as mentioned in the Book of Exodus. A balancing and calming stone, said to bring joy, confidence, success and good fortune. Topaz comes in many colours, and these stones have a lovely finish on their surface that makes them super sparkly and slightly iridescent.
► ► ► DETAILS:
* Adjustable length between approx 7.5 and 8.5 inches
* Pink topaz beads measure approx 3mm.
► GIFT WRAPPING:
* Is this is a gift? Then let me take care of that for you!
* Artique Boutique jewellery comes beautifully presented in an organza gift bag for free. But if would like to add that extra special touch to your gift, then our lovely black gift box, wrapped in ribbon, with a handwritten card, may be just the finishing touch you need. You can find it in the 'Gift Box' section.
♥ Take advantage of FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on this item today! ♥
Shipping from United Kingdom
► SHIPPING COSTS:
* All items ship for free!
* Free standard delivery does not include tracking.
* Free standard delivery times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
► PROCESSING YOUR ORDER:
* Items are sent within 1-3 business days.
► 🇬🇧 UK DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
* Free Standard Shipping - typical transit time is 1-3 business days after dispatch.
* Express Upgrade - guaranteed transit time is 1 business day after dispatch.
► 🌍 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
* Free Standard Shipping - does not include tracking.
* Typical European transit time is 1-2 weeks after dispatch.
* Typical USA transit time 1-3 weeks after dispatch.
* Typical Worldwide transit time is 1-4 weeks after dispatch.
* Priority Tracked Shipping upgrades are available at checkout. This is a faster, more reliable, and recommended service - please see individual listing for estimated delivery timeframes to your specific country.
* Please note that all shipping transit times and delivery dates are estimated - they are not guaranteed and are subject to possible delays beyond my control during transit. However if you encounter any delivery issues please don't hesitate to contact me so I can help.
► CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
* Please note that any custom fees, duties, taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
* Your jewellery will come to you beautifully presented in a black organza gift bag with Artique Boutique signature touches. Perfect for safe-keeping or gifting.
For extra protection during transit, it will be sent to you inside a sturdy postal box.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
It's very important to me that you are happy with your order from Artique Boutique. If for any reason you are not, I can offer you a refund.
► REFUND PROCEDURE:
* Please do contact me about any problems straight away, as this gives me the opportunity to do all I can to resolve any issue for you, and to ensure your shopping experience is a positive and enjoyable one.
* Please contact me within 14 days of receiving your item to discuss a return or exchange.
* Please note that the shipping costs of returning an item is the customer's responsibility.
* Please ensure the item has not been worn, does not smell of perfume, and has not come into contact with any substances that could damage, corrode or affect the stones or metal components, such as moisturisers, hairspray, perfumes, etc.
* Please return the item to me, UNWORN, with it's original gift packaging, wrapped carefully to prevent damage in transit.
* Under the Distance Selling Regulations it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the item is returned safely in a 're-saleable', 'as received', condition in order to receive a full refund. Therefore we recommend an insured and tracked delivery service. Please retain your proof of postage, as we cannot be held liable for goods lost or damaged in transit.
* Please include a note of your name and order number along with your returned item.
* As soon as I receive the returned item, I will issue a refund. Please kindly note that full item price is refunded, but not any shipping costs.
*** IMPORTANT *** - If returning an item from overseas (non-EU countries) , please ensure that the package very clearly states "RETURNED GOODS - UNSUITABLE" on the outside front of the package, as failure to do so may incur UK Customs & Excise import duty which will be deducted from any refund. Thank you.
► TAKING CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY:
* Your jewellery is handmade and may have delicate materials which will appreciate your gentle loving care and handling.
* All jewellery is best stored away from heat, light and damp.
* Please protect your jewellery from contact with liquids that may tarnish silver, change the color of metal, coat gemstones and weaken components over time (such as perfumes, hair sprays, moisturizers, water, etc).
* Please don't sleep or do vigorous exercise whilst wearing jewellery as it may break, which may in turn also injure you.
* I, Joanne Poore, retain copyright of all my designs and images. Please do not duplicate, reproduce or copy my work by any means without my written permission.
Phew! Thank you for visiting and taking the time to read my Shop Policies!
You probably deserve a medal if you've made it this far down the page! :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know.
Feb 14, 2017
This is an absolutely stunning piece of jewellery and my girlfriend loved it. Excellent communication and alterations that I requested before dispatch have been carried out without question superbly. Thank you for making this a lovely Valentine's gift.