These Emerald and pearl gemstone stacking bracelets will delight your senses and help you feel calm & connected to nature throughout your day.
Whether you're working, rushing around after your little ones, or out on a dinner date, these gorgeous green stone bracelets will always remind you of nature and it's peaceful balance. Perfect worn together as a set, or stacked with other Artique Boutique bracelets, each bracelet stands alone for a minimal and more soulful look. Looks especially stunning worn with red.
This set consists of three handmade, quality bracelets which are also available individually (while stock lasts), though you'll save approx £20 when you purchase all three as a set:
* 'Emerald Ombre Bracelet' - an elegant bracelet with a wonderful earthy sparkle. Featuring gorgeous, genuine, hand cut Emeralds carefully strung in a subtle ombre effect whereby the stones show graduated fading from one shade of green to another. Framed either side by sterling silver beads and faceted Pyrite. Finished with a sterling silver clasp.
* 'Green Pearl Bracelet' - a luminous, iridescent freshwater Pearl stretch bracelet - just the thing for organic elegance and style. The beautiful green tones shimmer with an ethereal radiance, whilst the irregular shapes lend a natural, unassuming charm.
* Dark Green 'Glass and Metal Bracelet' - a stretch bracelet with a lovely down to earth, authentic, earthy character - perfect for adding a rustic touch to your wardrobe this season. The muted shades of deep green with a touch of rusted red, transport you to the woods, where the earth is carpeted with fallen leaves, acorns and berries, and the air is fresh and crisp.
The Emerald (birthstone for May) is one of only four 'precious' gemstones and has adorned royal crowns and jewels for centuries. It was a favourite jewel of Cleopatra and the Ancient Romans dedicated this stone to Venus, the goddess of love, beauty and romance. Ancient folklore tells that wearing Emeralds can positively contribute to one's romantic relationships as well as friendships. The Emerald has always been associated with fertility, rebirth and love, making it especially perfect for mothers and expectant mothers.
Pearls (the birthstone for June) are said to symbolize love, loyalty, purity and union and to bestow their wearer with luck and protection. The tradition of a bride wearing pearls on her wedding day goes far back in history and continues to this day. Ancient Greeks believed that pearls were created from the tears of joy of Aphrodite, the goddess of love, and that wearing pearls on their wedding day would protect women from shedding tears of sadness. The Koran speaks of pearls as one of the great rewards found in Paradise, and as a result, the pearl has become a symbol of perfection.
► ► ► DETAILS:
* Default length is 7 inches | 17.75 cm.
* Can be custom made to any size - please just get in touch.
* Emerald stones approx 4mm.
* Pearls approx 5mm.
* Recycled glass beads approx 5mm.
► GIFT WRAPPING:
* Is this is a gift? Then let me take care of that for you!
* Artique Boutique jewellery comes beautifully presented in an organza gift bag for free. But if would like to add that extra special touch to your gift, then our lovely black gift box, wrapped in ribbon, with a handwritten card, may be just the finishing touch you need. You can find it in the 'Gift Box' section.
♥ Take advantage of FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on this item today! ♥
Shipping from United Kingdom
► SHIPPING COSTS:
* All items ship for free! Yes, free!
* For now anyway ...
► PROCESSING YOUR ORDER:
* Items are typically sent within 1-3 days.
► UK DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
* Sent by Royal Mail First Class Signed For.
* Typical delivery time is 1-2 days after dispatch.
* Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
► INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
* Sent by standard Airmail.
* Typical European delivery time is 3-7 days.
* Typical US delivery time is 5-20 days.
* Typical Worldwide delivery time is 8-28 days.
* Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
► CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
* Please note that any custom fees, duties, taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
► DELIVERY ADDRESS:
* If you would like your order to be sent as a gift, then please tell me in the 'note to seller' section & include the recipients address.
* Your jewellery will come to you beautifully presented in a black organza gift bag with Artique Boutique signature touches. Perfect for safe-keeping or gifting.
For extra protection during transit, it will be sent to you inside a sturdy postal box.
If you would like to recieve a complimentary gift box wrapped with ribbon, then please leave me a message at check out.
It's very important to me that you are happy with your Artique Boutique jewellery. If for any reason you are not, I can offer you a refund.
► REFUND PROCEDURE:
* Please do contact me about any problems straight away, as this gives me the opportunity to do all I can to resolve any issue for you, and to ensure your shopping experience is a positive and enjoyable one.
* Please contact me within 14 days of receiving your item to discuss a return or exchange.
* Please note that the shipping costs of returning an item is the customer's responsibility.
* Please ensure the item has not been worn, does not smell of perfume, and has not come into contact with any substances that could damage, corrode or affect the stones or metal components, such as moisturisers, hairspray, perfumes, etc.
* Please return the item to me, UNWORN, with it's original gift packaging, wrapped carefully to prevent damage in transit.
* Under the Distance Selling Regulations it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the item is returned safely in a 're-saleable', 'as received', condition in order to receive a full refund. Therefore we recommend an insured and tracked delivery service. Please retain your proof of postage, as we cannot be held liable for goods lost or damaged in transit.
* Please include a note of your name and order number along with your returned item.
* As soon as I receive the returned item, I will issue a refund. Please kindly note that full item price is refunded, but not any shipping costs.
*** IMPORTANT *** - If returning an item from overseas (non-EU countries) , please ensure that the package very clearly states "RETURNED GOODS - UNSUITABLE" on the outside front of the package, as failure to do so may incur UK Customs & Excise import duty which will be deducted from any refund. Thank you.
► TAKING CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY:
* Your jewellery is handmade may have delicate materials which will appreciate your gentle loving care and handling.
* Please protect your jewellery from contact with liquids that may tarnish silver, change the color of metal, coat gemstones and weaken components over time (such as perfumes, hair sprays, moisturizers, etc).
* Please don't sleep or do vigorous exercise whilst wearing jewellery as this may break glass or crystal components, which may in turn injure you.
* I, Joanne Poore, retain copyright of all my designs and images. Please do not duplicate, reproduce or copy my work by any means without my written permission.
►► ► CUSTOMER COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK:
♥ "Beautiful craftsmanship and so personally and thoughtfully packaged."
♥ "I adore this necklace ... it is really, Really, REALLY stunning! The colors are amazing, the packaging is so pretty, and Joanne is professional as well as warm & friendly. Will order again very soon!"
♥ "Beautiful necklace with lovely detail - the colors so carefully chosen! Very nice seller, Great shop!!"
♥ "Gorgeous piece! wonderful seller, excellent service and attention to detail. I am a repeat customer and will return again!"
♥ "Excellent seller, great communication and top class customer service. This was a birthday present for my sister in Ireland. It arrived exactly on time - on the day of her birthday and she is absolutely delighted with it. Thank you very much."
♥ "Arrived promptly. Superb craftsmanship. Joanne is very personable! Also, the gift box is a very nice touch!"
♥ "Gorgeous piece of art! Speedy delivery, beautifully packaging, very lovely communication. Thank you so much! A very recommended Etsy seller!!!"
Phew! Thank you for visiting and taking the time to read my Shop Policies!
You probably deserve a medal if you've made it this far down the page! :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know.