Made with the finest emerald gemstones and 14k gold fill, this Emerald Stacking Ring Set is dainty & delicate, yet really catches the eye. All four rings can be worn separately, together, in pairs, as a set, or with other stackable rings to create a fabulous mix & match boho or minimal vibe.
This set of stacking rings includes four 14k gold-fill rings that work together perfectly, making them very easy to wear and taking the guessing out of layering for you! Ring 1 has a smooth band featuring a bezel set, genuine, faceted, Columbian emerald in a 4mm brilliant round cut. Ring 2 has a hammered finish designed to catch the light and come to life. Ring 3 features a Zambian emerald charm that dangles beautifully from a smooth skinny band. And ring 4 features a hammered finish that sparkles and flashes with the light.
This perfect, easy to wear, versatile ring set is a fun way to add to your ring stack or collection. These 'Fine Jewellery' rings are simple & minimal for everyday, yet elegant & unique enough for special occasions.
This listing is for all four rings, but they can also be purchased in pairs. Please see 'Ring' section.
Made to order in your size - available in UK J, L, N, P and US 5, 6, 7, 8. More size details further below. Please select chosen size from the option box.
♥ Hand made with love and care, and bestowed with best wishes & blessings for the wearer, ensuring these exquisite gold rings make a gorgeous gift for yourself or a loved-one - for mum, sister, wife, or friend - for any occasion such as a birthday, a graduation, an anniversary or Valentines Day gift. Or just a thoughtful gift for someone who enjoys jewellery and gemstones, and would benefit from the beauty the Emerald stone offers.
► EMERALD is the birthstone for May, and has adorned the crowns & royal jewels of many countries for centuries. It was a favourite jewel of Queen Cleopatra and the Ancient Romans dedicated this stone to Venus, the goddess of love, beauty and romance. The Emerald has always been associated with fertility, rebirth and love, making it perfect for mothers and expectant mothers. Ancient folklore tells that wearing Emeralds can positively contribute to one's romantic relationships as well as friendships. It is a stone of serenity - a symbol of hope and inspiration, said to soothe emotions and enhance our sense of well-being, making this gemstone necklace a gift that keeps on giving.
♥ GUARANTEE ♥ Genuine, real, natural, untreated gemstones! NOT lab created, glass filled, dyed, cubic zirconia or imitation! I guarantee all my gemstones as natural earth mined stones, ethically sourced from reputable suppliers. Please be rest-assured that you are purchasing a genuine item as described in this listing.
► GOLD FILLED JEWELLERY is the next best quality after solid gold - it is not a plated finish and therefore will not rub off. Also known as ‘rolled gold’; a solid layer of gold is pressure bonded to a base of sterling silver and/or other quality metals, such as copper, and then rolled together so that the gold is layered throughout, from the outer layer right through to the core. Gold fill is indistinguishable from solid gold but costs significantly less because of its base metal core, and if properly cared for can last a lifetime.
► ► ► DETAILS:
* Ring Size - available in the following sizes:
* UK J - EU 50 - US 5
* UK L - EU 53 - US 6
* UK N - EU 55 - US 7
* UK P - EU 57 - US 8
* Band Width - Ring 1 - 1.5mm. Columbian Emerald gem - approx 4mm.
* Band Width - Ring 2 - 1mm. Hammered finish.
* Band Width - Ring 3 - 1mm. Zambian Emerald - approx 3-4mm. Charm length - approx 9mm.
* Band Width - Ring 4 - 1mm. Hammered finish.
► GIFT WRAPPING:
* Is this is a gift? Then let me take care of that for you!
* Artique Boutique jewellery comes beautifully presented in an organza gift bag for free. But if would like to add that extra special touch to your gift, then our lovely black gift box, wrapped in ribbon, with a handwritten card, may be just the finishing touch you need. You can purchase in the 'Gift Box' section.
* Made to order in your size.
* Ready to ship in 3-7 days.
* Free standard shipping.
* Sent via Royal Mail.
* Can be sent directly to recipient if it's a gift - simply amend name and address during checkout.
► MATCHING ITEMS:
Matching items are available, please see the 'Ring' section in the full Artique Boutique Collection.
♥ Sustainably made and packaged.♥.With Love from Artique Boutique ♥
Shipping from United Kingdom
► SHIPPING COSTS:
* All items ship for free!
* Free standard delivery does not include tracking.
* Free standard delivery times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
► PROCESSING YOUR ORDER:
* Items are sent within 1-3 business days.
► 🇬🇧 UK DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
* Free Standard Shipping - typical transit time is 1-3 business days after dispatch.
* Express Upgrade - guaranteed transit time is 1 business day after dispatch.
► 🌍 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
* Free Standard Shipping - does not include tracking.
* Typical European transit time is 1-2 weeks after dispatch.
* Typical USA transit time 1-3 weeks after dispatch.
* Typical Worldwide transit time is 1-4 weeks after dispatch.
* Priority Tracked Shipping upgrades are available at checkout. This is a faster, more reliable, and recommended service - please see individual listing for estimated delivery timeframes to your specific country.
* Please note that all shipping transit times and delivery dates are estimated - they are not guaranteed and are subject to possible delays beyond my control during transit. However if you encounter any delivery issues please don't hesitate to contact me so I can help.
► CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
* Please note that any custom fees, duties, taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
* Your jewellery will come to you beautifully presented in a black organza gift bag with Artique Boutique signature touches. Perfect for safe-keeping or gifting.
For extra protection during transit, it will be sent to you inside a sturdy postal box.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
It's very important to me that you are happy with your order from Artique Boutique. If for any reason you are not, I can offer you a refund.
► REFUND PROCEDURE:
* Please do contact me about any problems straight away, as this gives me the opportunity to do all I can to resolve any issue for you, and to ensure your shopping experience is a positive and enjoyable one.
* Please contact me within 14 days of receiving your item to discuss a return or exchange.
* Please note that the shipping costs of returning an item is the customer's responsibility.
* Please ensure the item has not been worn, does not smell of perfume, and has not come into contact with any substances that could damage, corrode or affect the stones or metal components, such as moisturisers, hairspray, perfumes, etc.
* Please return the item to me, UNWORN, with it's original gift packaging, wrapped carefully to prevent damage in transit.
* Under the Distance Selling Regulations it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the item is returned safely in a 're-saleable', 'as received', condition in order to receive a full refund. Therefore we recommend an insured and tracked delivery service. Please retain your proof of postage, as we cannot be held liable for goods lost or damaged in transit.
* Please include a note of your name and order number along with your returned item.
* As soon as I receive the returned item, I will issue a refund. Please kindly note that full item price is refunded, but not any shipping costs.
*** IMPORTANT *** - If returning an item from overseas (non-EU countries) , please ensure that the package very clearly states "RETURNED GOODS - UNSUITABLE" on the outside front of the package, as failure to do so may incur UK Customs & Excise import duty which will be deducted from any refund. Thank you.
► TAKING CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY:
* Your jewellery is handmade and may have delicate materials which will appreciate your gentle loving care and handling.
* All jewellery is best stored away from heat, light, damp and chemicals.
* Please protect your jewellery from contact with liquids that may tarnish metal, change the colour of metal, coat gemstones and weaken components over time (such as perfumes, hair sprays, moisturisers, water, etc).
* Please don't sleep or do vigorous exercise whilst wearing jewellery as it may break, which may in turn also injure you.
* Bracelets are especially vulnerable as they are susceptible to getting caught on jumpers, clothing, doorhandles, etc, as well as weight bearing from being rested upon. Please don't sleep in bracelets - it will damage them if you roll or lie on them, they are not meant to bear this kind of body weight, pressure and friction.
* I, Joanne Poore, retain copyright of all my designs and images. Please do not duplicate, reproduce or copy my work by any means without my written permission.
Phew! Thank you for visiting and taking the time to read my Shop Policies!
You probably deserve a medal if you've made it this far down the page! :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know.