This gorgeous Watermelon Tourmaline and Jade gemstone necklace is unique, beautiful and guaranteed to add a luxurious Bohemian elegance to any outfit this season!
It showcases a truly sumptuous selection of carefully chosen beads, including jade gemstones, handmade recycled glass beads, Hill Tribe fine silver beads, and an Ethiopian 'telsum' amulet pendant.
The most special bead of all though, is the rare and exquisite Watermelon Tourmaline slice. It is simply beautiful. It has all the splendid qualities for which watermelon tourmaline is so highly prized and sought-after; the distinctive combination of the pinks with green, subtle but sublime inner radiance and shine, as well as the sensational six-sided hexagonal patterning. Each piece is different and unique, but equally precious. And these are, without doubt, the most beautiful that I have come across to date.
This necklace will go with almost anything, from jeans and casual outfits, to fabulous flowing evening wear. Wear it long or strung twice around your neck, wrap it round your wrist, your waist, your ankle, or even wear it in your hair! It doesn't have any fiddly clasps either - simply slip it on over your head and you're good to go. It's really such an easy-wear piece that I'm certain it would soon become a firm favourite!
You'll find this piece is also great for layering with other necklaces too, so you can wake up a tired outfit or old pieces of jewellery, giving them a wonderful new look with the simple addition of this striking piece.
► ► ► DETAILS:
* Length approx approx 40"
► GIFT WRAPPING:
* Is this is a gift? Then let me take care of that for you!
* Artique Boutique jewellery comes beautifully presented in an organza gift bag for free. But if would like to add that extra special touch to your gift, then our lovely black gift box, wrapped in ribbon, with a handwritten card, may be just the finishing touch you need. You can find it in the 'Gift Box' section.
♥ Take advantage of FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on this item today! ♥
Shipping from United Kingdom
► SHIPPING COSTS:
* All items ship for free!
* Free standard delivery does not include tracking.
* Free standard delivery times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
► PROCESSING YOUR ORDER:
* Items are sent within 1-3 business days.
► 🇬🇧 UK DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
* Free Standard Shipping - typical transit time is 1-3 business days after dispatch.
* Express Upgrade - guaranteed transit time is 1 business day after dispatch.
► 🌍 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
* Free Standard Shipping - does not include tracking.
* Typical European transit time is 1-2 weeks after dispatch.
* Typical USA transit time 1-3 weeks after dispatch.
* Typical Worldwide transit time is 1-4 weeks after dispatch.
* Priority Tracked Shipping upgrades are available at checkout. This is a faster, more reliable, and recommended service - please see individual listing for estimated delivery timeframes to your specific country.
* Please note that all shipping transit times and delivery dates are estimated - they are not guaranteed and are subject to possible delays beyond my control during transit. However if you encounter any delivery issues please don't hesitate to contact me so I can help.
► CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
* Please note that any custom fees, duties, taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
* Your jewellery will come to you beautifully presented in a black organza gift bag with Artique Boutique signature touches. Perfect for safe-keeping or gifting.
For extra protection during transit, it will be sent to you inside a sturdy postal box.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
It's very important to me that you are happy with your order from Artique Boutique. If for any reason you are not, I can offer you a refund.
► REFUND PROCEDURE:
* Please do contact me about any problems straight away, as this gives me the opportunity to do all I can to resolve any issue for you, and to ensure your shopping experience is a positive and enjoyable one.
* Please contact me within 14 days of receiving your item to discuss a return or exchange.
* Please note that the shipping costs of returning an item is the customer's responsibility.
* Please ensure the item has not been worn, does not smell of perfume, and has not come into contact with any substances that could damage, corrode or affect the stones or metal components, such as moisturisers, hairspray, perfumes, etc.
* Please return the item to me, UNWORN, with it's original gift packaging, wrapped carefully to prevent damage in transit.
* Under the Distance Selling Regulations it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the item is returned safely in a 're-saleable', 'as received', condition in order to receive a full refund. Therefore we recommend an insured and tracked delivery service. Please retain your proof of postage, as we cannot be held liable for goods lost or damaged in transit.
* Please include a note of your name and order number along with your returned item.
* As soon as I receive the returned item, I will issue a refund. Please kindly note that full item price is refunded, but not any shipping costs.
*** IMPORTANT *** - If returning an item from overseas (non-EU countries) , please ensure that the package very clearly states "RETURNED GOODS - UNSUITABLE" on the outside front of the package, as failure to do so may incur UK Customs & Excise import duty which will be deducted from any refund. Thank you.
► TAKING CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY:
* Your jewellery is handmade and may have delicate materials which will appreciate your gentle loving care and handling.
* All jewellery is best stored away from heat, light, damp and chemicals.
* Please protect your jewellery from contact with liquids that may tarnish metal, change the colour of metal, coat gemstones and weaken components over time (such as perfumes, hair sprays, moisturisers, water, etc).
* Please don't sleep or do vigorous exercise whilst wearing jewellery as it may break, which may in turn also injure you.
* Bracelets are especially vulnerable as they are susceptible to getting caught on jumpers, clothing, doorhandles, etc, as well as weight bearing from being rested upon. Please don't sleep in bracelets - it will damage them if you roll or lie on them, they are not meant to bear this kind of body weight, pressure and friction.
* I, Joanne Poore, retain copyright of all my designs and images. Please do not duplicate, reproduce or copy my work by any means without my written permission.
Phew! Thank you for visiting and taking the time to read my Shop Policies!
You probably deserve a medal if you've made it this far down the page! :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know.
Mar 27, 2019
GORGEOUS!!! Both necklaces I purchased are absolutely stunning! Every single component is just beautiful! I really do LOVE both these necklaces! They came beautifully packaged too. The craftsmanship is outstanding! Delivery was fast, especially considering these necklaces had to be made and then shipped to the U.S. from England! I am so happy with my purchase! Thank you very, very much! 💜🥰💜
Jul 31, 2015
Ever so pretty. Colors so lovely.
Jul 24, 2015
GORGEOUS! This necklace has such lovely components. The colors are so softly muted in such delicate shades of lavender pink. I love Joanne's designs and her amazing use of color and texture. Her workmanship is consistently outstanding. Beautiful packaging and fast shipment considering I'm in the United States. THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH for another amazing piece of jewelry! 🍀
Jun 30, 2013
Thank you so much! The necklace is stunning, especially the watermelon tourmaline. Will wear this sooo often!
Jun 11, 2013
Beautiful jewellery! Fantastic seller and designer. Highly recommend.