This long multi gemstone necklace is beautiful and sensual, and will bring an ultra feminine element to any outfit this season.
Featuring a varied selection of gemstones and glass beads in a sumptuous combination of colors and textures. These include smoky quartz, jasper, jade and organic freshwater pearls. There are also some fabulous 'fire' agate stones which really come to life under the sun or bright light - they can look very unassuming until it hits the light and then flashes of fire can be seen within the stone - quite magical! My favourite beads in this necklace, though, are the lepidocrocite; a couple of 'briolette' shaped beads - pale and ethereal with red-pink inclusions, and a single, deeper red-purple bead. Finished with metal, pewter and Karen Hill Tribe sterling silver accents.
This style of long bead necklace takes many, many hours to make. I tend to start by quietly sitting in my studio, surveying my collection of raw materials surrounding me. I love to let my imagination wander and pick out little colour stories that weave from one material to another. Colors that speak of the forest, maybe, in deep, verdant tones, or perhaps exotic tales of birds and their fanciful feathers - iridescent and exquisite. Each one tells it's own story, somehow.
This necklace will go with almost anything, from jeans and casual outfits, to fabulous flowing evening wear. Wear it long or strung twice around your neck, wrap it round your wrist, your waist, your ankle, or even wear it in your hair! It doesn't have any fiddly clasps either - simply slip it on over your head and you're good to go. It's really such an easy-wear piece that I'm certain it would soon become a firm favourite!
► ► ► DETAILS:
* Length approx approx 40"
► GIFT WRAPPING:
* Is this is a gift? Then let me take care of that for you!
* Artique Boutique jewellery comes beautifully presented in an organza gift bag for free. But if would like to add that extra special touch to your gift, then our lovely black gift box, wrapped in ribbon, with a handwritten card, may be just the finishing touch you need. You can find it in the 'Gift Box' section.
♥ Take advantage of FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on this item today! ♥
Shipping from United Kingdom
► SHIPPING COSTS:
* All items ship for free!
* Free standard delivery does not include tracking.
* Free standard delivery times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
► PROCESSING YOUR ORDER:
* Items are sent within 1-3 business days.
► 🇬🇧 UK DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
* Free Standard Shipping - typical transit time is 1-3 business days after dispatch.
* Express Upgrade - guaranteed transit time is 1 business day after dispatch.
► 🌍 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
* Free Standard Shipping - does not include tracking.
* Typical European transit time is 1-2 weeks after dispatch.
* Typical USA transit time 1-3 weeks after dispatch.
* Typical Worldwide transit time is 1-4 weeks after dispatch.
* Priority Tracked Shipping upgrades are available at checkout. This is a faster, more reliable, and recommended service - please see individual listing for estimated delivery timeframes to your specific country.
* Please note that all shipping transit times and delivery dates are estimated - they are not guaranteed and are subject to possible delays beyond my control during transit. However if you encounter any delivery issues please don't hesitate to contact me so I can help.
► CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
* Please note that any custom fees, duties, taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
* Your jewellery will come to you beautifully presented in a black organza gift bag with Artique Boutique signature touches. Perfect for safe-keeping or gifting.
For extra protection during transit, it will be sent to you inside a sturdy postal box.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
It's very important to me that you are happy with your order from Artique Boutique. If for any reason you are not, I can offer you a refund.
► REFUND PROCEDURE:
* Please do contact me about any problems straight away, as this gives me the opportunity to do all I can to resolve any issue for you, and to ensure your shopping experience is a positive and enjoyable one.
* Please contact me within 14 days of receiving your item to discuss a return or exchange.
* Please note that the shipping costs of returning an item is the customer's responsibility.
* Please ensure the item has not been worn, does not smell of perfume, and has not come into contact with any substances that could damage, corrode or affect the stones or metal components, such as moisturisers, hairspray, perfumes, etc.
* Please return the item to me, UNWORN, with it's original gift packaging, wrapped carefully to prevent damage in transit.
* Under the Distance Selling Regulations it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the item is returned safely in a 're-saleable', 'as received', condition in order to receive a full refund. Therefore we recommend an insured and tracked delivery service. Please retain your proof of postage, as we cannot be held liable for goods lost or damaged in transit.
* Please include a note of your name and order number along with your returned item.
* As soon as I receive the returned item, I will issue a refund. Please kindly note that full item price is refunded, but not any shipping costs.
*** IMPORTANT *** - If returning an item from overseas (non-EU countries) , please ensure that the package very clearly states "RETURNED GOODS - UNSUITABLE" on the outside front of the package, as failure to do so may incur UK Customs & Excise import duty which will be deducted from any refund. Thank you.
► TAKING CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY:
* Your jewellery is handmade and may have delicate materials which will appreciate your gentle loving care and handling.
* All jewellery is best stored away from heat, light and damp.
* Please protect your jewellery from contact with liquids that may tarnish silver, change the color of metal, coat gemstones and weaken components over time (such as perfumes, hair sprays, moisturizers, water, etc).
* Please don't sleep or do vigorous exercise whilst wearing jewellery as it may break, which may in turn also injure you.
* I, Joanne Poore, retain copyright of all my designs and images. Please do not duplicate, reproduce or copy my work by any means without my written permission.
Phew! Thank you for visiting and taking the time to read my Shop Policies!
You probably deserve a medal if you've made it this far down the page! :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know.
Mar 27, 2019
GORGEOUS!!! Both necklaces I purchased are absolutely stunning! Every single component is just beautiful! I really do LOVE both these necklaces! They came beautifully packaged too. The craftsmanship is outstanding! Delivery was fast, especially considering these necklaces had to be made and then shipped to the U.S. from England! I am so happy with my purchase! Thank you very, very much! 💜🥰💜
Apr 29, 2017
Very nice! Love the colors!
May 22, 2015
DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! Both these pieces are just exquisite! The workmanship is absolutely outstanding. I love the subtle, muted shades in each of the components. The length is perfect for layering. Shipment was fast and the packaging was really lovely. I could not possibly be happier with both my purchases. THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH! 💜