This raw peridot bracelet makes a contemporary and stylish statement. Handmade with unique gemstones - the colours are earthy and uplifting.
A great statement worn alone or stacked with others, this statement bracelet can totally transform your look. It's raw and earthy, and perfect for someone who loves nature, jewellery and gemstones. Featuring rough, organic peridot nuggets at the centre, framed either side by subtly sparkling pyrite and glowing, golden accents.
Please note that each stone is unique, and although similar in size, shape and colour, they are natural, rough stones and some may have brownish inclusions and rough surfaces, as you would expect with raw stones, which is indeed the beauty of this unique and contemporary piece.
Shown in the photos with gold fill findings, but is also available in sterling silver. Adjustable in length between 7 and 8.5 inches, it closes securely with a lobster clasp.
Often called the evening emerald, peridot is the national gem of Egypt, and jewellery historians now believe that the emeralds Cleopatra was famous for wearing, were not actually emeralds after all, but rather peridot stones from Egypt.
► PERIDOT is the birthstone for the month of August, and is said to be a stone of compassion - bringing good health, restful sleep and peace. It has a warm, friendly appearance, somehow, and can bring delight and good cheer. It is said to be a very powerful healing stone, as well as a protective, good luck talisman.
♥ Hand made with love & care, and bestowed with best wishes & blessings for the wearer, this healing bracelet makes a gorgeous gift for yourself or a loved-one - for mum, sister, wife, friend or girlfriend - for any occasion such as a birthday, a graduation, an anniversary or Valentines Day. Or just a thoughtful gift for someone who enjoys jewellery and gemstones, and would benefit from the beauty this lovely stone offers.
► ► ► DETAILS:
* Adjustable length between 7 and 8.5 inches.
Available in the following precious metal finishes:
* 14k gold fill
* 925 sterling silver
* Peridot nuggets vary, measuring approx 8mm.
* Pyrite beads measure approx 4.m.
► GIFT WRAPPING:
* Is this is a gift? Then let me take care of that for you!
* Artique Boutique jewellery comes beautifully presented in an organza gift bag for free. But if you would like to add that extra special touch to your gift, then our lovely black gift box, wrapped in ribbon, with a handwritten card, may be just the finishing touch you need. You can find it in the 'Gift Box' section.
♥ Take advantage of FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on this item today! ♥
Shipping from United Kingdom
► SHIPPING COSTS:
* All items ship for free!
* Free standard delivery does not include tracking.
* Free standard delivery times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
► PROCESSING YOUR ORDER:
* Items are sent within 1-3 business days.
► 🇬🇧 UK DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
* Free Standard Shipping - typical transit time is 1-3 business days after dispatch.
* Express Upgrade - guaranteed transit time is 1 business day after dispatch.
► 🌍 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
* Free Standard Shipping - does not include tracking.
* Typical European transit time is 1-2 weeks after dispatch.
* Typical USA transit time 1-3 weeks after dispatch.
* Typical Worldwide transit time is 1-4 weeks after dispatch.
* Priority Tracked Shipping upgrades are available at checkout. This is a faster, more reliable, and recommended service - please see individual listing for estimated delivery timeframes to your specific country.
* Please note that all shipping transit times and delivery dates are estimated - they are not guaranteed and are subject to possible delays beyond my control during transit. However if you encounter any delivery issues please don't hesitate to contact me so I can help.
► CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
* Please note that any custom fees, duties, taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
* Your jewellery will come to you beautifully presented in a black organza gift bag with Artique Boutique signature touches. Perfect for safe-keeping or gifting.
For extra protection during transit, it will be sent to you inside a sturdy postal box.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
It's very important to me that you are happy with your order from Artique Boutique. If for any reason you are not, I can offer you a refund.
► REFUND PROCEDURE:
* Please do contact me about any problems straight away, as this gives me the opportunity to do all I can to resolve any issue for you, and to ensure your shopping experience is a positive and enjoyable one.
* Please contact me within 14 days of receiving your item to discuss a return or exchange.
* Please note that the shipping costs of returning an item is the customer's responsibility.
* Please ensure the item has not been worn, does not smell of perfume, and has not come into contact with any substances that could damage, corrode or affect the stones or metal components, such as moisturisers, hairspray, perfumes, etc.
* Please return the item to me, UNWORN, with it's original gift packaging, wrapped carefully to prevent damage in transit.
* Under the Distance Selling Regulations it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the item is returned safely in a 're-saleable', 'as received', condition in order to receive a full refund. Therefore we recommend an insured and tracked delivery service. Please retain your proof of postage, as we cannot be held liable for goods lost or damaged in transit.
* Please include a note of your name and order number along with your returned item.
* As soon as I receive the returned item, I will issue a refund. Please kindly note that full item price is refunded, but not any shipping costs.
*** IMPORTANT *** - If returning an item from overseas (non-EU countries) , please ensure that the package very clearly states "RETURNED GOODS - UNSUITABLE" on the outside front of the package, as failure to do so may incur UK Customs & Excise import duty which will be deducted from any refund. Thank you.
► TAKING CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY:
* Your jewellery is handmade and may have delicate materials which will appreciate your gentle loving care and handling.
* All jewellery is best stored away from heat, light, damp and chemicals.
* Please protect your jewellery from contact with liquids that may tarnish metal, change the colour of metal, coat gemstones and weaken components over time (such as perfumes, hair sprays, moisturisers, water, etc).
* Please don't sleep or do vigorous exercise whilst wearing jewellery as it may break, which may in turn also injure you.
* Bracelets are especially vulnerable as they are susceptible to getting caught on jumpers, clothing, doorhandles, etc, as well as weight bearing from being rested upon. Please don't sleep in bracelets - it will damage them if you roll or lie on them, they are not meant to bear this kind of body weight, pressure and friction.
* I, Joanne Poore, retain copyright of all my designs and images. Please do not duplicate, reproduce or copy my work by any means without my written permission.
Phew! Thank you for visiting and taking the time to read my Shop Policies!
You probably deserve a medal if you've made it this far down the page! :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know.
Sep 11, 2018
Gorgeousness on my wrist!! I bought two because I am into Peridot, and also bought a raw topaz stone bracelet to stack with it. The artist/owner is AWESOME -- don't hesitate to do business with her. I also have had no problem having items sent from Canada....it just takes a little longer...but not too long!