This delicate and delightful diamond pave and Turquoise necklace is a wonderful way to make a stylish statement this season.
Rich and opulent, this unique diamond pave pendant necklace will help you sparkle and shine through all the seasons of the year. Genuine diamonds glitter around a turquoise stone and hangs from your choice of either a 14k gold filled chain or a sterling silver chain. Gold fill is also known as 'rolled gold', it's the next best quality after pure gold - it's not a plated finish and therefore doesn't rub off.
The dainty pendant size (1cm) and lovely stones and colours in this turquoise and diamond pendant necklace make finishing an outfit effortless. It looks great worn casually with jeans and a jumper, super smart and chic with the structured and tailored outfits of the city girl, or perfectly bohemian on the free-spirited, bikini clad, beach babe!
Turquoise is the birthstone for December, and is thought to be a symbol of friendship, generosity, sincerity, and affection. This popular and sought after gemstone can offer a sense of upliftment and instil inner calm. Given as a gift, Turquoise is said to bestow wealth and happiness upon it's receiver, making this necklace a truly thoughtful gift!
The Diamond is the birthstone for April and is said to represent commitment, fidelity and trust, and to bring love and clarity into all partnerships and bonding relationships. Diamonds represent love, faithfulness, purity and innocence, making this beautiful necklace the perfect token of your love!
This beautiful necklace makes a stunning and thoughtful gift for a loved-one, family member, friend, or co-worker - especially for the woman, or girl, who loves jewellery, gemstones, who has an April or December birthday, or would simply enjoy the benefits that these stones offer.
► ► ► DETAILS:
Available in the following lengths:
* 16 inch | 40.5 cm
* 18 inch | 45.5 cm
* 20 inch | 50.5 cm
Available in the following metal finish:
* 14k gold fill
* 925 sterling silver
* Pendant size : 1cm
► GIFT WRAPPING:
* Is this is a gift? Then let me take care of that for you!
* Artique Boutique jewellery comes beautifully presented in an organza gift bag for free. But if would like to add that extra special touch to your gift, then our lovely black gift box, wrapped in ribbon, with a handwritten card, may be just the finishing touch you need. You can find it in the 'Gift Box' section.
♥ Take advantage of FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on this item today! ♥
Shipping from United Kingdom
► SHIPPING COSTS:
* All items ship for free!
* Free standard delivery does not include tracking.
* Free standard delivery times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
► PROCESSING YOUR ORDER:
* Items are sent within 1-3 days.
► 🇬🇧 UK DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
* Free Standard shipping - typical transit time is 1-2 business days after dispatch.
* Express Upgrade - guaranteed transit time is 1 business day after dispatch.
► 🌍 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
* Free Standard shipping - does not include tracking.
* Typical European transit time is 3-10 business days.
* Typical USA transit is transit 8-20 transit days.
* Typical Worldwide transit time is 10-28 transit days.
* Priority Tracked Shipping upgrades are available at checkout.
* Please note that all shipping times and delivery dates are estimated - they are not guaranteed and are subject to possible delays beyond my control during transit.
► CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
* Please note that any custom fees, duties, taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
* Your jewellery will come to you beautifully presented in a black organza gift bag with Artique Boutique signature touches. Perfect for safe-keeping or gifting.
For extra protection during transit, it will be sent to you inside a sturdy postal box.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
It's very important to me that you are happy with your order from Artique Boutique. If for any reason you are not, I can offer you a refund.
► REFUND PROCEDURE:
* Please do contact me about any problems straight away, as this gives me the opportunity to do all I can to resolve any issue for you, and to ensure your shopping experience is a positive and enjoyable one.
* Please contact me within 14 days of receiving your item to discuss a return or exchange.
* Please note that the shipping costs of returning an item is the customer's responsibility.
* Please ensure the item has not been worn, does not smell of perfume, and has not come into contact with any substances that could damage, corrode or affect the stones or metal components, such as moisturisers, hairspray, perfumes, etc.
* Please return the item to me, UNWORN, with it's original gift packaging, wrapped carefully to prevent damage in transit.
* Under the Distance Selling Regulations it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the item is returned safely in a 're-saleable', 'as received', condition in order to receive a full refund. Therefore we recommend an insured and tracked delivery service. Please retain your proof of postage, as we cannot be held liable for goods lost or damaged in transit.
* Please include a note of your name and order number along with your returned item.
* As soon as I receive the returned item, I will issue a refund. Please kindly note that full item price is refunded, but not any shipping costs.
*** IMPORTANT *** - If returning an item from overseas (non-EU countries) , please ensure that the package very clearly states "RETURNED GOODS - UNSUITABLE" on the outside front of the package, as failure to do so may incur UK Customs & Excise import duty which will be deducted from any refund. Thank you.
► TAKING CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY:
* Your jewellery is handmade and may have delicate materials which will appreciate your gentle loving care and handling.
* All jewellery is best stored away from heat, light and damp.
* Please protect your jewellery from contact with liquids that may tarnish silver, change the color of metal, coat gemstones and weaken components over time (such as perfumes, hair sprays, moisturizers, water, etc).
* Please don't sleep or do vigorous exercise whilst wearing jewellery as it may break, which may in turn also injure you.
* I, Joanne Poore, retain copyright of all my designs and images. Please do not duplicate, reproduce or copy my work by any means without my written permission.
Phew! Thank you for visiting and taking the time to read my Shop Policies!
You probably deserve a medal if you've made it this far down the page! :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything else you'd like to know.